A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihaela Lupu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihaela Lupu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Lupu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihaela Aurelia Lupu MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mihaela A. Lupu practice?
- Dr. Mihaela Lupu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mihaela Lupu practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.