A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihaela Rosca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihaela Rosca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosca graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Hidalgo, Pachuca.
Dr. Rosca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihaela L Rosca MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mihaela L. Rosca practice?
- Dr. Mihaela Rosca has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mihaela Rosca practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists.