A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihaela Rosetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihaela Rosetti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosetti
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihaela Rosetti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosetti graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Rosetti has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihaela T Rosetti MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mihaela T. Rosetti practice?
- Dr. Mihaela Rosetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Mihaela Rosetti practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Family Physicians, Peoria Internists, and Peoria Cardiologists.