A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihaela Rosetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosetti
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Rosetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihaela Rosetti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosetti graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Rosetti has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihaela T Rosetti MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mihaela T. Rosetti practice?
- Dr. Mihaela Rosetti has 22 office locations.
Dr. Mihaela Rosetti practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Laveen, AZ.
See Avondale Family Physicians, Avondale Internists, and Avondale Cardiologists.