A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihaela Rosetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihaela Rosetti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosetti graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Rosetti has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihaela T Rosetti MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mihaela T. Rosetti practice?
- Dr. Mihaela Rosetti has 22 office locations.
Dr. Mihaela Rosetti practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Laveen, AZ.
See Avondale Family Physicians, Avondale Internists, and Avondale Cardiologists.