A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihaela Sescioreanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihaela Sescioreanu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihaela Sescioreanu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sescioreanu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Sescioreanu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihaela Sescioreanu MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mihaela Sescioreanu practice?
- Dr. Mihaela Sescioreanu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mihaela Sescioreanu practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI.
See Pontiac Internists, Pontiac Critical Care Practitioners, and Pontiac Pulmonologists.