A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihaela Shuaib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihaela Shuaib is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihaela Shuaib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuaib graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Shuaib has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihaela F Shuaib MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mihaela F. Shuaib practice?
- Dr. Mihaela Shuaib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mihaela Shuaib practices Internal Medicine near Mission, TX.
See Mission Internists.