A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihaela Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihaela Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihaela Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Taylor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihaela Taylor MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mihaela Taylor practice?
- Dr. Mihaela Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mihaela Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Rheumatologists.