A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihai Diamandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihai Diamandi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihai Diamandi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamandi graduated from University of Medicine"C. Davila" Bucharest, Romania.
Dr. Diamandi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihai Vasile Diamandi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mihai V. Diamandi practice?
- Dr. Mihai Diamandi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mihai Diamandi practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Drexel Hill, PA.
See Springfield Internists.