Dr. Mihai Jipa MD Patient Reviews

3.4

October 4th, 2016
He is very nice. Easy to talk to.

September 17th, 2016
Can't get records sent to the VA
Although a great Dr. Their staff refuses to send medical records anywhere- including the VA

October 8th, 2015
The worst physician I have ever met. Horrible.

July 20th, 2013
Was this doctor for real???!!!!
Inexcusable behavior from a so- called doctor!!!

February 19th, 2013
I cant rate any of the questions because I would give them a zero! I have never been treated like this from anyone! He walked into the room with an attitude shaking his head as to why I was there because I had a family physician. I said my family physician had not been able to figure out what was wrong. He looked at my medications and started ti rip apart the reason I was on them. I was put on Lyrica for nueropathy before I was even prediabetic. He shook his head and said he never heard of that before. Impossible. Thats funny, my neurologist and neurosurgeon must both be wrong! Then he asked about my anti-depressants and before I could explain he said I think you just need to see a psychiatrist! My symptoms include fever, bells palsy like symptoms, extreme fatigue, worsening of vision, and inflammation in my joints. He never let me say any of that or look at the list of 11 different symptoms I have been having in cycles since early last fall. To tell someone they need to see a psychiatrist anf yell it at them coud be really traumatic to someone suffering a major depression. Fortunately I could take it in stride after telling him I was sorry I wasted my time and his. By the way, after asking them not to bill me or my ins. because I didnt have a real drs. visit, they billed my ins. $132. I literally was not with the man for 3 minutes!

June 20th, 2012
Not recommended
Dr. Jipa is a nice guy but he is not a doctor I would recommend. He is too quick jump to conclusions and the practice group in general is hard to work with - its policy before patients. Central Ohio Medicine is a BUSINESS before its a medical practice.

November 21st, 2010
spends time, and really cares
I spent 4 years searching for a doctor in the columbus area before finding Dr Jipa. He is easy to get an appointment with, and has never run late for my appointments. The staff if very professional, and friendly. Dr Jipa has always taken the time to listen to my problems, and has always been accurate with his diagnosis.