A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihai Olteanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihai Olteanu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Olteanu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Olteanu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihai Olteanu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mihai Olteanu practice?
- Dr. Mihai Olteanu has 1 office location.
Dr. Mihai Olteanu practices Anesthesiology near Woodbury, NY.
See Woodbury Anesthesiologists.