A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihai Sadean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihai Sadean, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadean graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Sadean has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihai Rares Sadean MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mihai R. Sadean practice?
- Dr. Mihai Sadean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mihai Sadean practices Anesthesiology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Anesthesiologists.