Dr. Mihail Beckerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mihail Beckerman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 13th, 2017

Dr. Beckerman is a lifesaver

I came to Dr. Beckerman because my ENT and Neurologist recommended him- he performs a rare procedure every other week and it has literally made it possible for me to return to work and my normal life. He is a lifesaver. Patient and happy to see that with his help I can maintain a degree of normalcy in my daily activity. Nice guy too. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 12th, 2017

Dr. Beckerman gave me my life back.

I caught a virus that left me with a severe and hard to treat neuropathy. Dr. Beckerman performs a rare proceedure on me twice a month and it has completely changed my life and my ability to return to work for the better. He's a lifesaver.

September 10th, 2015

People makes him nervous.

He has no bedside manor. Curt with family and patients.

August 22nd, 2015

Mean, doesn't care about helping people

I saw this dr thinking he would help my back pain I had for months that no one could help. He was rude and treated me like a drug seeker. ( I am a certified pharmacy tech 30 years) He basically shunned me away and branded me a drug seeker on my medical records. I would not recommend him to someone even if they were dying!

November 10th, 2013

Didn't give me the feeling like he could help me.

Din't give me a feeling like he could care about helping me.

August 15th, 2011

terrible dr and manmean arrogant and condescending

He walked in and said WHY ARE YOU. I replied my PCP sent me. I had a MRI last mnoth YEAH I SAW I HE REPLIED than said I needed to see the dr I saw year ago there. I explained I took the first available appt and did not realize I had to see the same dr. He said there was no miracle drug for osteoarthritis and walked out. Then a nurse came in for a urine test and never explained why! He made me feel like some drug seeking patient when I have been going to the same health system for almost 3 yrs now and he just passed me off in which I can not see the original dr for alnost 6 weeks! He was rude, arrogant and could care less why I was there. Terrible man. After the appt I went grocey shopping and as I can only do a few aisles at a time now I was almost crying that here he seemed to be doubting me and I can not even do a full gocery trip due to the pain. I told him what I was on and he saiud he nver heard of it. What the heck kind of dr in a pain clinic never heard of Pennsaid! Then told him I have an appt w/ an orthopedic dr also in their system ands he says he never heard of him! He was very cold and curt w/ everything he said. Awful awful awful

June 27th, 2017