A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihailo Lalich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihailo Lalich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihailo Lalich, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalich graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lalich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihailo Lalich MD is a male Oncologist , has 10 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mihailo Lalich practice?
- Dr. Mihailo Lalich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mihailo Lalich practices Medical Oncology near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, WI and Spooner, WI.
See Duluth Oncologists.