A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihailo Lalich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihailo Lalich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihailo Lalich, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalich graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lalich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lalich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mihailo Lalich practice?
Dr. Mihailo Lalich practices Medical Oncology near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, WI and Spooner, WI.
See Duluth Oncologists.