Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mihas Kodenchery
Dr. Mihas Kodenchery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Merrillville, IN and Plainwell, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kodenchery is affiliated with Methodist Hospitals-Southlake Campus and St John Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mihas Kodenchery has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mihas Kodenchery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Mandy Enshiwat
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi8
Dr. Kishan Jasti
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi
Dr. Krittapoom Akrawinthawong
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi6