A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihir Majmundar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihir Majmundar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihir Majmundar, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Majmundar graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Majmundar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihir Majmundar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mihir Majmundar practice?
- Dr. Mihir Majmundar has 11 office locations.
Dr. Mihir Majmundar practices Gastroenterology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evergreen Park, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Oak Lawn Gastroenterologists.