A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihir Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihir Patel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihir Ranchhodbhai Patel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mihir R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mihir Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mihir Patel practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.