A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihir Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihir Patel is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihir Ranchhodbhai Patel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mihir R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mihir Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mihir Patel practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.