Dr. Mihir Wagh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mihir Wagh?

March 31st, 2017

Excellent GI Doctor to complete POEM Procedure

He was very prompt to answer questions, his office got back to us quickly and we had no complications with scheduling. He did a great job with no complications. We will keep him as our doctor in the future

February 22nd, 2012

I drove a long distance for an initial consultation and was only given six minutes of his time. The preferred communication is online through the hospital's my chart. Wagh does not respond to the messages. I have resorted to leaving messages with office staff. They do not return calls in a timely manner. It can take over two weeks to get a response, if at all. Being a doctor myself, I would not recommend him. He and his practice are disorganized. This is not what I expect from a nationally ranked gastroenterology department.