A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihirkumar Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Gandhi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihirkumar Girishbhai Gandhi MD is a male Internist and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mihirkumar G. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Mihirkumar Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mihirkumar Gandhi practices Critical Care Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners.