A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chiorean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chiorean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiorean
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chiorean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chiorean, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiorean graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Chiorean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Indiana University Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Chiorean MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Chiorean practice?
- Dr. Michael Chiorean has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Chiorean practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lynnwood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Lynnwood Internists and Lynnwood Gastroenterologists.