A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chiorean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chiorean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiorean
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chiorean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chiorean, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiorean graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Chiorean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Indiana University Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Chiorean MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Chiorean practice?
- Dr. Michael Chiorean has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Chiorean practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lynnwood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Lynnwood Internists and Lynnwood Gastroenterologists.