A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihoko Nelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihoko Nelsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihoko Nelsen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple SclerosisElectromyography EMGNerve Conduction StudiesElectroencephalogram and EEGNeuro rehabilitationParkinson`s DiseaseMigrainesStroke Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelsen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Nelsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihoko M Nelsen MD is a female Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mihoko M. Nelsen practice?
- Dr. Mihoko Nelsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mihoko Nelsen practices Neurology near Nampa, ID.
See Nampa Neurologists.