A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihoko Nelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihoko Nelsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihoko Nelsen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple SclerosisElectromyography EMGNerve Conduction StudiesElectroencephalogram and EEGNeuro rehabilitationParkinson`s DiseaseMigrainesStroke Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelsen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Nelsen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihoko Matsuda Nelsen MD is a female Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mihoko M. Nelsen practice?
- Dr. Mihoko Nelsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mihoko Nelsen practices Neurology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Neurologists.