A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihran Artinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihran Artinian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihran Artinian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Artinian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Artinian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihran A Artinian MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Mihran A. Artinian practice?
- Dr. Mihran Artinian has 16 office locations.
Dr. Mihran Artinian practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Dedham, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.