A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mihran Shirinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mihran Shirinian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mihran Shirinian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirinian graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shirinian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mihran H Shirinian MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mihran H. Shirinian practice?
- Dr. Mihran Shirinian has 1 office location.
Dr. Mihran Shirinian practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Oncologists.