Dr. Mihye Choi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mihye Choi?

Compassionate, knowledgeable and skilled surgeon

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Six months ago, at 41 years of age, I underwent a double mastectomy. When I made the decision to take this course of treatment, I assumed that disfigurement was inevitable and that I would never feel the same about my self image. I am writing this review because the reconstructive surgery that Dr. Choi performed on me was nothing short of a miracle. My breasts look more natural and have less scarring than the breasts of some of my friends who have had implants, lifts and reductions. I am forever grateful for the care and service she and her staff provided to me.

breast implant replacement

Posted on June 29th, 2017

My old breast implants had ruptured and needed to be replaced. Fortunately, my dermatologist referred me to Dr. Choi. At my consultation Dr. Choi was patient and listened to what I desired but also offered her opinion. We came to a mutually accepted size and I had complete confidence in her skill, expertise and and artistry. Dr Choi did an amazing job! My breasts are natural and if I dare say - quite beautiful! I was not just a number to Dr. Choi. She truly cares about her patients and is an excellent plastic surgeon.

Patient

Posted on November 11th, 2015

I just had my "year anniversary" after having a double mastectomy. Being BRACA positive, I had to make the hard decision whether or not to have the operation to eliminate breast cancer from my life. After visiting Dr. Choi and meeting with her expert and most helpful staff, my decision was easy. I've never looked back and had the most wonderful experience in all aspects of my surgeries and as well as my overall recovery. Dr. Choi is not only an expert surgeon but she has special bedside manner that makes you feel like you are the only one she is treating. She spent a good amount of time with me to help put me at ease, explaining what I should expect and how I would look after my surgery. I would highly recommend both Dr. Choi and her office to any one who has breast cancer or to anyone contemplating having a prophylactic mastectomy because of the BRACA gene. They made my journey a much easier one that I could have ever imagined !!!

Exceptional surgeon

Posted on November 7th, 2015

I feel so blessed that I have Dr Choi as my doctor. She performed my post mastectomy breast reconstruction and she is without a doubt the best in her field. She is meticulous about achieving an excellent result, compassionate, and really empathetic. An A+ surgeon. I should mention that all her staff I have encountered have been wonderful and exceptionally helpful-particularly Michele, Gina, and Elise.

Disappointed

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I am disappointed in the quality of the service. The procedure did not address the issue that was requested to be fixed.

Post-mastectomy reconstruction

Posted on October 11th, 2015

Dr. Choi did an amazing job with my post-mastectomy reconstruction - the final results far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Choi has a great bedside manner; I feel fortunate to have had her as my surgeon.

Great Doc, bad support staff

Posted on February 13th, 2015

If you make it past the very nasty Russian receptionist that answers your call Dr. Choi is very nice. The receptionist treats you as if you are bothering her by calling. And DON'T ask a question...she is even nastier. I was sent a follow up letter to call and speak to the office manager about the procedure for which I had a consult, and receptionist was pushy..trying to force me to make an appointment. I had already been in for $250 consult. I didn't want another appointment, just to speak to the office manager, as stated in the letter. People spend a lot of money, and make really hard life changing decisions and definitely should not be treated in this way. She needs to be taught to treat people better, as if her job depended on clients coming to this practice. Otherwise Dr. Choi has great bedside manner, seems very thorough, smart and capable. I am currently seeking multiple opinions but she is high on the list. It may come down how I am treated by the support staff.

An amazing surgeon!

Posted on February 1st, 2014

patient

Posted on May 15th, 2013

dr choi and her staff are absolutely wonderful especially during a time when i have a cancer diagnosis. her staff even answers at night and on weekends directly and efficiently. never experienced that type of service from any other doctor i have been seeing during this breast cancer treatment . everyone should have them on your team !

professional

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Dr Choi is a wonderful , compassionate surgeon. I came to her with a reconstruction of my breasts after mastectomy that was in desperate need of correction. She took her time and came up with a plan and was willing to take my case on. She made sure I was realistic in my expectations and she exceeded them !!! I should of went to dr choi in the begining. Her office is great and accomodating as well. I highly would suggest Dr Choi for any one considering breast surgery of any kind !

Posted on October 29th, 2017