A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miia Nummikoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miia Nummikoski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nummikoski graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Nummikoski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miia Nummikoski MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Miia Nummikoski practice?
- Dr. Miia Nummikoski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miia Nummikoski practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.