A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miin Tzeng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miin Tzeng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miin Tzeng, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tzeng graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tzeng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tzeng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miin H. Tzeng practice?
Dr. Miin Tzeng practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.