A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miin Tzeng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miin Tzeng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miin Tzeng, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tzeng graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tzeng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miin Hsiung Tzeng MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Miin H. Tzeng practice?
- Dr. Miin Tzeng has 1 office location.
Dr. Miin Tzeng practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.