Dr. Miin-Hsiung Tzeng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miin-Hsiung Tzeng?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Miin-Hsiung Tzeng?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2011

Dr. Tzeng has really taken concern for my health, talking to me in his office after every visit to go over the results of each visit and answer any questions. He has been kind and very patient every time I've been in. Great experience.

June 17th, 2011

Best Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Tzeng for many years. He performed my hysterectomy surgery after many years of helping me cope with related problems. He has always been very accessible, he either takes my phone call right away or gets back to me as soon as possible. He is caring, diligent in diagnosing problems, and has always given me the greatest sense of security. His office staff is kind, caring, and personable. He is the best doctor I've ever had and I trust him completely.

March 17th, 2009

Dr. Tzeng genuinely cares about my family and me

I was not from Santa Clarita but married a man who spent his life here. In 1994 I was blessed to meet Dr. Tzeng by my husbands family (which included eight sisters in law). Dr. Tzeng delivered 17 of mine & my extended familys children (unfortunately for his new patients he no longer delivers babies). Furthermore, last year I had an emergency surgery (as a result of my ovary that burst then torsed) and after agonizing in the ER all night. Dr. Tzeng was only person who realized what was happening and performed emergency surgery. Speaking on behalf of my entire family, Dr. Tzengs is a WONDERFUL man whose bedside manner and overall compassion is a blessing. Bottom line Dr. Tzeng is a consummate professional that ALL doctors should aspire to be like. Thank YOU Dr. Tzeng!!!

November 12th, 2016