A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mika Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mika Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mika Cole, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cole has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mika Kamada Cole MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mika K. Cole practice?
- Dr. Mika Cole has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mika Cole practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Allergists.