A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mika Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mika Thomas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mika Thomas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Thomas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mika Renee Thomas MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mika R. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Mika Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mika Thomas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.