A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikael Bedell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikael Bedell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bedell
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bedell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikael Bedell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedell graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Bedell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikael Eugene Bedell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mikael E. Bedell practice?
- Dr. Mikael Bedell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mikael Bedell practices Family Medicine near McCall, ID.
See McCall Family Physicians.