Fantastic Doctor H. show details Fantastic Doctor H.
by Ron on Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Hakannson is a very good doctor. I have had many blood panels done by other doctors in my 72 years of life. Dr. H was the first one to have a photo copy of the analysis prepared for me and we went over it, line by line. He explained every thing on it and answered my questions. He is the best GP I have ever had, helping me in difficult times and always very courteous.

Dec 15th, 2014

Very please with services

Unhappy! show details Unhappy!
Oct 14th, 2011

Dr. Hakansson is a very nice person and has always taken time to talk to me when I take my kids in for whatever but he misdiagnosed my daughter on a really serious problem! His office staff is horrible except for Gabby. They don't return calls, I have taken forms in to be filled out so that my daughter could have medication at school and the one lady filed it in the folder and forgot all about it. I am really disgusted and would like to find another doctor but i am not having much luck!!!!

Does not care about people.... especially kids show details Does not care about people.... especially kids
Jun 14th, 2011

Turned my 7 year old son away at the Santa Paula Urgent Care. My son was crying from the pain of an inner ear infection. The website for the Urgent Care stated 10:00 as the closing time. This was at 9:30. They told me they were closed. He took the time to come out and berate me. But he couldn't take an ear scope with him just to look at my sons ears. He did not uphold his "Do no Harm" oath. Just by turning my son away.