A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikael Rinne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikael Rinne, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinne graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rinne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikael Lee Rinne MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mikael L. Rinne practice?
- Dr. Mikael Rinne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mikael Rinne practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Neurologists.