A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikaela Rush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikaela Rush, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikaela Rush, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rush graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rush has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikaela Dayne Rush MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mikaela D. Rush practice?
- Dr. Mikaela Rush has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mikaela Rush practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cedar Park, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Cedar Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.