A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mikal Dorsett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mikal Dorsett, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mikal Dorsett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorsett graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dorsett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mikal Janelle Odom Dorsett MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mikal J. Dorsett practice?
- Dr. Mikal Dorsett has 1 office location.
Dr. Mikal Dorsett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lubbock Endocrinologists.