A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Bismar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Bismar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Bismar, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bismar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Bismar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Sw/All Saints
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bismar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans