A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Bismar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Bismar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Bismar, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bismar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Bismar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Sw/All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike Mouhanad Bismar DO and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mike M. Bismar practice?
- Dr. Mike Bismar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mike Bismar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Internists and Burleson Gastroenterologists.