A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Chen, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Body Weight
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike Kuang-Sing Chen MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mike K. Chen practice?
- Dr. Mike Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mike Chen practices Pediatric Surgery near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Mobile Pediatric Surgeons.