A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Enger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Enger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enger
Education & Awards
Dr. Enger graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Enger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike Glenn Enger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mike G. Enger practice?
- Dr. Mike Enger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mike Enger practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.