A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Falkenhain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Falkenhain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Falkenhain graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Falkenhain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Falkenhain MD is a male Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Falkenhain practice?
- Dr. Michael Falkenhain has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Falkenhain practices Nephrology near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Nephrologists.