A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Giacaman is Excellent. Dr. Giacaman has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Giacaman graduated from Univ De Picardie, Uer De Med, Amiens, France Univ D`Amiens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Giacaman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- St Louis University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giacaman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mike Giacaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mike H. Giacaman practice?
Dr. Mike Giacaman practices Gastroenterology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michael Giacaman, Dr. Michal Giacaman, Dr. Micheal Giacaman, Dr. Michel Giacaman, Dr. Mickey Giacaman, Dr. Miguel Giacaman