A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Giacaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Giacaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Giacaman graduated from Univ De Picardie, Uer De Med, Amiens, France Univ D`Amiens.
Dr. Giacaman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike H Giacaman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mike H. Giacaman practice?
- Dr. Mike Giacaman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mike Giacaman practices Gastroenterology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Gastroenterologists.