Plastic Surgeon

3333 NW 63rd St. Suite 210
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
(405) 748-3636
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  breast augmentation  |  show details
by Karen Heath on Sep 10th, 2014

Was very pleased with Dr Sconce, his whole staff, as well as the anesthesiologist. They were amazing and I would recommend them to anyone wanting cosmetic surgery done!

by J~Lynn on Jan 24th, 2013

I had my augmentation in November and I have to say I LOVE my results!!! Dr. Gonce is absolutely amazing! I knew I wanted to go to him after seeing my friends breasts and looking at other Augmentations that he has done. I wouldn't change a thing....he knows what he is doing.

by Kimberly Simpson on Jan 22nd, 2013

My surgery went great I got what I was looking for, Great staff very nice, great doctor would refer friends and family.

|  A  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2012

I had my breast AG dont by Dr. Gonce in feb of 2012, its been 9 months and I love them, they look very natural and almost feel that way as well, as time goes on and you massage your implants they get softer and drop to a natural level. He was great! Didnt make me feel uncomfortable or like I had a dollar sign on my head he was very informative and considerate A I recommended him to my friends!

Aug 26th, 2012

Dr Gonce was amazing. He was very friendly and personable yet still professional. He took the time to answer questions and was very helpful. His office staff were great, so nice and helpful as well. The entire experience was very stress free and enjoyable. LOVE my results!!

Mar 14th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Mike E Gonce, he was a great doctor. I had a really good experience with him and all of his staff as well. He spent as much time as I needed to dicuss questions and pick sizes, his office staff was very nice, and I love my result of my breat augmentation, he did a great job! I would definitely do it all again and go there again and recommend him to anyone! :)

|  Katrina  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

Dr. Gonce and his staff were AMAZING! I received a breast augmentation in May and couldn't be happier with the results. The staff in his office was incredible. Everyone was so friendly and made my friend and I feel at ease about our surgeries. I highly recommend Dr. Gonce to anyone who is considering getting a breast aug!

|  Exceptional service! Exceptional results!  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Doctor Gonce performed my tummy tuck procedure June 30,2011 and let me start off by saying the staff was wonderful very professional and friendly willing to go the extra mile. Dr.Gonce took his time explaining every detail about the procedure never once rushed very nice man. Deborah the office manager was very informative and offered speedy correspondence via email/phone..i am 3 weeks post op i am pleased with my results! i still have some swelling but thats to be expected. i would recommend Doctor Gonce and his staff for your cosmetic procedure, if nothing else go for a consultation you will get helpful information and great service!

|  Very Professional  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2010

My breast were fixed perfectly. NO issues and very very professional.

|  would recommend to my closest family and friends!  |  show details
by mother of 2 on Jun 28th, 2010

I am 2 weeks out from breast augmentation surgery and couldn't be happier! Dr. Gonce and staff were amazing. I wasnt sure on the size that I wanted. They took all the time I needed trying on different sizes and going back and forth so many times! The morning of surgery they were great with getting me in and out. Plus we went over sizes again before surgery to make sure thats what I wanted. I traveled from out of state and they were so great to work with me... I only had to stay a total of 2 days and went to the follow up at 8:30 the morning after surgery. Everything went amazingly well and headed back home right after that. His price was about half of all plastic surgeons in my area and he did amazing work. I have recommended him to all family and friends! If you are thinking of using him... GO for it!

May 19th, 2010

Dr. Gonce & his staff are terrific! They are all very caring & go out of the way to put you at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is considering plastic surgery.

Jul 30th, 2009

Dr. Gonce did my implants over 10 years ago and he did a great job. Just last year my left side implant popped and the right side sagged a little. I went back to see him so he could fix it. He thought a lift with implant would be the best for me. I did not want to do a lift and be left with scars. We scheduled the surgery for the next month. On the day of the surgery Dr. Gonce was looking at my breast and said that if he put the implants in today I would not be happy. He suggested that he removes the other implant and scar tissue from both breast along with drainage tube. That way in gives my breast a chance to heal and possibly gives my breast a chance to reshape and draw up on thier own since I was still losing weight. I am to wear a sports bra 24/7 for three months. So that is what I did and I am so glad that I listened to him. My breast are already shaping up. It's been a little over a month and my breast are looking better. I'll go back in October for Dr. Gonce to look at everything. I highly recommand him to anyone!!

|  Awesome Job  |  show details
by curiousdj at Citysearch on May 31st, 2009 on citysearch.com

Had breast augmentation that I thought would possible need a lift, but he explained massage techniques that could possibly prevent the need and the extra money.Thank you!!! I have sent several of my friends his way for all kinds of procedures!! If I ever need replacement I am going bigger!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by curiousdj on May 31st, 2009 on citysearch.com

Had breast augmentation that I thought would possible need a lift, but he explained massage techniques that could possibly prevent the need and the extra money. Thank you!!! I have sent several of my friends his way for all kinds of procedures!! If I e

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Would recommend him to anyone!  |  show details
by Ondrea on Apr 10th, 2008

I went to see Dr Gonce for breast augmentation. He and his staff were very friendly and he was very thorough in everything that would happen. He gave his input on the size I should go and told he what he thought would be too big or small for my body size. He told me pros and cons on both the saline and silicone implants, but in the end though it was my decision on what size and type of implants to get as I'm the one that has to live with them. I sat down with his head nurse Deborah and she was very nice and thorough as well. I decided to schedule my appointment the very day I met with him. I don't have any regrets and am very happy with my results and have not had any complications.