breast augmentation show details breast augmentation
by Karen Heath on Sep 10th, 2014

Was very pleased with Dr Sconce, his whole staff, as well as the anesthesiologist. They were amazing and I would recommend them to anyone wanting cosmetic surgery done!

by Kimberly Simpson on Jan 22nd, 2013

My surgery went great I got what I was looking for, Great staff very nice, great doctor would refer friends and family.

Aug 26th, 2012

Dr Gonce was amazing. He was very friendly and personable yet still professional. He took the time to answer questions and was very helpful. His office staff were great, so nice and helpful as well. The entire experience was very stress free and enjoyable. LOVE my results!!

Mar 14th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Mike E Gonce, he was a great doctor. I had a really good experience with him and all of his staff as well. He spent as much time as I needed to dicuss questions and pick sizes, his office staff was very nice, and I love my result of my breat augmentation, he did a great job! I would definitely do it all again and go there again and recommend him to anyone! :)

Katrina show details Katrina
Sep 27th, 2011

Dr. Gonce and his staff were AMAZING! I received a breast augmentation in May and couldn't be happier with the results. The staff in his office was incredible. Everyone was so friendly and made my friend and I feel at ease about our surgeries. I highly recommend Dr. Gonce to anyone who is considering getting a breast aug!

would recommend to my closest family and friends! show details would recommend to my closest family and friends!
by mother of 2 on Jun 28th, 2010

I am 2 weeks out from breast augmentation surgery and couldn't be happier! Dr. Gonce and staff were amazing. I wasnt sure on the size that I wanted. They took all the time I needed trying on different sizes and going back and forth so many times! The morning of surgery they were great with getting me in and out. Plus we went over sizes again before surgery to make sure thats what I wanted. I traveled from out of state and they were so great to work with me... I only had to stay a total of 2 days and went to the follow up at 8:30 the morning after surgery. Everything went amazingly well and headed back home right after that. His price was about half of all plastic surgeons in my area and he did amazing work. I have recommended him to all family and friends! If you are thinking of using him... GO for it!

May 19th, 2010

Dr. Gonce & his staff are terrific! They are all very caring & go out of the way to put you at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is considering plastic surgery.

Would recommend him to anyone! show details Would recommend him to anyone!
by Ondrea on Apr 10th, 2008

I went to see Dr Gonce for breast augmentation. He and his staff were very friendly and he was very thorough in everything that would happen. He gave his input on the size I should go and told he what he thought would be too big or small for my body size. He told me pros and cons on both the saline and silicone implants, but in the end though it was my decision on what size and type of implants to get as I'm the one that has to live with them. I sat down with his head nurse Deborah and she was very nice and thorough as well. I decided to schedule my appointment the very day I met with him. I don't have any regrets and am very happy with my results and have not had any complications.