Dr. Mike Henderson DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Prineville, OR

2.3

May 28th, 2015
Not Impressed at all ....
I'm not impressed by this Dr. at all. I went for a Interview for Disability Insurance for Social Security and he just didn't seem to care what 2 other Dr.'s findings of my condition were, just his examination for what seems to be in the favor for the Government; the people that pay him. His questions weren't clear and seemed to get frustrated because I didn't understand. He seemed very frustrated and non-professional with what he was doing. I thought I was there to be interviewed for my condition, but felt more like I was being interrogated and with him not believing in my answers and/or issues. There's no staff at his Bend location or anyone there to let the Dr. know your waiting in his waiting room. You have to knock on a door with his name on it to be greeted by him, very unprofessional. P.S.: Don't listen to story about Christopher Reeves (SuperMan), it has nothing to do with your issues. I answered his questions the best I could with The Truth , I'm in Pain !

December 15th, 2008
Good Dr. and nice person as a Doctor. I am please with him as my personal Dr. Listens and thinks on how to deal with health problems. Never seems in a rush give me time as needed.

September 22nd, 2008
Gives Needed Time
Dr. Henderson had read my file and knew about my medical history before I arrived. He spent almost a full hour reviewing it with me and asking me questions about what treatments had and had not worked.