A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike Tae Seok Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mike T. Kim practice?
- Dr. Mike Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mike Kim practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.