A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike Tae Seok Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mike T. Kim practice?
- Dr. Mike Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mike Kim practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.