A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mike M. Lee practice?
Dr. Mike Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Frisco Internists, Frisco Cardiologists, Frisco Emergency Physicians, Frisco General Practitioners, and Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.