A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike M Lee MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mike M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Mike Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Mike Lee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Internists and Frisco Cardiologists.