Learn more about Dr. Mike Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike M Lee MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mike M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Mike Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Mike Lee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Internists and Frisco Cardiologists.