Emergency Physician, General Practitioner, Internists, Cardiologist (heart), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

5575 Warren Pkwy
Ste 106
Frisco Medical Center, Frisco, TX 75034
214-618-5100
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  He is a fraud  |  show details
by J Miller on Feb 27th, 2013

First off, I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for over 7 years. Secondly he says he is a cardiologist, which he is NOT! I looked him up on ABMS and ABPS he is not certified as an specialist! Why this is important? I had heart problems, I wanted to go to a specialist for this, because this is serious. He tells me he is a specialist which he's not. He bills my insurance as one! He has all this lab equipment so he can make money off of labs, so much so by the time I found a real specialist, my insurance wouldn't pay for it. Find a certified doctor, not someone whos looking to create a walmart/doctors office.

|  A True Family Doctor!!  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

My wife and I also have been going to Dr. Lee since he was at Centennial Medical Center in Frisco and now at Baylor Medical Center. I can honestly say that unlike other doctors we have had to deal with, he is extremely patient oriented. He will continue to dig into your symptoms until a final satisfactory diagnosis is arrived at. He has the patients interest at heart. The only thing that prevents me from calling him an old-fashioned family doctor is the lack of house calls (maybe someday). When my wife was going thru a bad spell, he took the patience to look at all her meds for interactions, removed some meds that were no longer required, and balanced the dosages of the remaining. Believe me this was no small effort. He persistently dealt with the wife, isolating and dealing with her symptoms and was professional enough to refer her to a variety of competent specialists when her symptoms fell outside his area of expertise. He didnt try to blow smoke and bluff it out. He even personally called the house to check on her progress between scheduled visits. I truly feel that if it wasnt for Dr. Lees compassionate persistence, my wife would not have survived. He takes whatever time is necessary to go over in detail any and all lab or test results explaining any anomalies that may be discovered and dealing proactively with any trends that are indicated. He has never failed to answer all of our questions to the level of detail that made us an informed patient. We, also, have never had to wait for an appointment. The staff is professional, very cordial, friendly, and understanding, and has, without fail, tried to fit us in based on OUR needs, not theirs. Kudos to Dr. Lee and his staff, I look to many more years of a very satisfactory relationship. George & Yueh Zielinski

|  REALLY?  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2012

This doctor talked down to me like I was beneath him! The only person that knew what they were doing or how to treat a patient was the PA on staff Kirby! She should run the place!

Oct 17th, 2011

Dr Lee is very persistent and constantly checks me to make sure everything is healthy. He discovered the cyst on my kidney and it was through him we had the surgery and found the cyst was cancerous. I appreciate all he has done for me.

|  5 minute doctor  |  show details
by Margot G. on Sep 28th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Lee twice now and have been totally frustrated by his lack of discussing face to face my illiness. He always has his back turned to me while using his computer. He dismisses all my questions or concerns with one or two words (while I'm looking at his back). Telling me I need to do this or that without any explanation as to why. I will not be going back to him. Two visits is enough.

May 24th, 2011

Dr.Mike Lee has been me and my wife's doctor for over 3 years He is a very detailed and careing physician. He has a very friendly and knowledgeable staff. The best part about Dr.Lee is he has all the equipment needed in his office for testing you do not have to run all over the place looking for small Lab conpanys Dr Lee is a excellent doctor I would highly recommed him to anyone looking for a great doctor. Fred & Sue Mayberry

by John on May 22nd, 2011

Compassionate, excellent docotor who realy care about his patients.

Apr 1st, 2011

Dr. Lee has been my doctor for over 5 years. He is a very detailed and compassionate physician who truly listens to his patients and does what is best for the patient. I recommend Dr. Lee to everyone. He has a beautiful office and extremely friendly staff. They are prompt, sincere, and extremely knowledgeable. The best part about Dr. Lee is that he doesn't make you wait "one month" to schedule an appointment if you need to see him urgently. He schedules you right away so that you are taken care of. Excellent doctor and wonderful person.

|  ....  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2011

|  professional  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2010

Having just moved here in the last 10 months we had trouble finding a doctor. Dr Lee is very professional and attentive to my needs and did his best to understand my issues and then provide the means to fix them. I would highly recomend him to anyone looking for a doctor they can trust.

|  Excellent and compassionate doctor  |  show details
by George on Aug 14th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Lee since he was at Centennial Medical Center in Frisco and now at Baylor Medical Center. At first when he moved to Baylor I was reluctant to drive the long distance, but after visiting another doctor I really see a huge difference in the quality of care.Dr. Lee is one of the most knowledgeable and compassionate doctors I have had pleasure of knowing. He always fits me in when I have urgent care needs. His staff is experienced and timely, and Dr. Lee always discusses lab results promptly and thoroughly. He and his staff conduct themselves professionally, and I greatly recommend Dr. Lee to everybody.

|  He's changed  |  show details
by Disappointed in Dr. Lee on May 24th, 2010

Dr. Lee has definitely changed. In the beginning he had a nice bedside manner, and cautious of prescription writing. And used good judgment running lab work. This year, my experience was DIFFERENT. He misdiagnosed me, and wrote 5 prescriptions in three days. (over the phone) I ended up in the ER. I could have died with all of the time he wasted by not running lab work, and writing those prescriptions. He also wrote my a prescription for my husband, and told him he did not need it, but take it just in case. (What!) I heard him with my own ears, I was at the appointment. We will never go back. He is no longer the Dr. we first met. This was reported to the Medical Board, I did find out that he worded his documents to cover himself. (who would have expected any less?) Scary. And such mistakes as constantly calling us for appointments that we did not have. Interesting that he has again moved locations twice in three years.

Mar 20th, 2010

Dr Lee is knowlegeable and an expert in what he does. Kudos to his exemplary staff. They are kind and very easy to communicate with. I will recommend Dr Lee to everybody

|  He's changed  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2010

Dr. Lee has changed, and will write prescriptions without without proper diagnosis. Disappointing. Lost his professional bedside manner, and lucky if he looks at you for two seconds because he always has his face constantly in his lap top. I guess if you are knew the show is on. Later you will see.

by a yahoo local user on Feb 9th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Excellent doctor. Dr. Lee is thorough, compassionate, and accessible. I'm so happy we found him and I would recommend him to anyone. Punctual. I agree with the other poster-- he's choosy about what he prescribes. I see a psychiatrist for my anxiety and depression prescriptions because Dr. Lee seems to frown on that sort of thing. (Still, I don't think he would do so if he didn't believe he had the patient's best interests at heart-- but some of us are better off with our meds).||Very friendly receptionist, too. Great people.

by berg on Jan 30th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Love Dr. Lee and his receptionist. He is probably the nicest doctor I have ever had. The only problem with him is if you plan on asking for any kind of narcotic(xanax,vicoden, etc.) He refuses to prescribe them no matter what condition you are in. Other than that he is amazing and cares for his patients more than any physician I have met.

May 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

Excellent doctor. Dr. Lee is thorough, compassionate, and accessible. I'm so happy we found him and I would recommend him to anyone. Punctual. Very friendly receptionist, too. Great people.