Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

3.0

by Joni on Sep 21st, 2016

I tried calling to get a referral for a mutual patient and the lady was so rude on the phone. I was placed on hold for 12 minutes and she never even picked back up. I called back and she answered and then acted like she didn't even want to help me. Very RUDE. I am trying to take care of a patient and they are of no help. Very disappointed.

Jan 19th, 2016

Doesn't bill insurance for certain procedures even though my insurance said they would cover it. When I asked why, his office girl told me it is because he doesn't want to try attention to his billing because he does "borderline shady stuff with Medicare".

by William Lee on Jan 18th, 2016

I have been with Dr Lee for many years. He is a great doctor and I trust him with my life. Office and staff are excellent.

ZERO STARS AWARDED show details ZERO STARS AWARDED
Oct 6th, 2015

ALWAYS PLACED ON HOLD WHEN I CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT OR CALLING TO ASK FOR FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT. RUDE DOCTOR! DONT TRUST HIM! He will overcharge your insurance without you approving. He will create charges to your health insurance when you didn't even ask for any work to be done. Believe the other review! He has his own "lab" and claims to be someone he isn't. He is only a bad family doctor!

Apr 20th, 2015

Be careful. I had normal lab work done, and was charged over $1000 for extra work not authorized

He is a fraud show details He is a fraud
by J Miller on Feb 27th, 2013

First off, I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for over 7 years. Secondly he says he is a cardiologist, which he is NOT! I looked him up on ABMS and ABPS he is not certified as an specialist! Why this is important? I had heart problems, I wanted to go to a specialist for this, because this is serious. He tells me he is a specialist which he's not. He bills my insurance as one! He has all this lab equipment so he can make money off of labs, so much so by the time I found a real specialist, my insurance wouldn't pay for it. Find a certified doctor, not someone whos looking to create a walmart/doctors office.

REALLY? show details REALLY?
Feb 10th, 2012

This doctor talked down to me like I was beneath him! The only person that knew what they were doing or how to treat a patient was the PA on staff Kirby! She should run the place!

Oct 17th, 2011

Dr Lee is very persistent and constantly checks me to make sure everything is healthy. He discovered the cyst on my kidney and it was through him we had the surgery and found the cyst was cancerous. I appreciate all he has done for me.

5 minute doctor show details 5 minute doctor
by Margot G. on Sep 28th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Lee twice now and have been totally frustrated by his lack of discussing face to face my illiness. He always has his back turned to me while using his computer. He dismisses all my questions or concerns with one or two words (while I'm looking at his back). Telling me I need to do this or that without any explanation as to why. I will not be going back to him. Two visits is enough.

Apr 1st, 2011

Dr. Lee has been my doctor for over 5 years. He is a very detailed and compassionate physician who truly listens to his patients and does what is best for the patient. I recommend Dr. Lee to everyone. He has a beautiful office and extremely friendly staff. They are prompt, sincere, and extremely knowledgeable. The best part about Dr. Lee is that he doesn't make you wait "one month" to schedule an appointment if you need to see him urgently. He schedules you right away so that you are taken care of. Excellent doctor and wonderful person.

professional show details professional
Aug 19th, 2010

Having just moved here in the last 10 months we had trouble finding a doctor. Dr Lee is very professional and attentive to my needs and did his best to understand my issues and then provide the means to fix them. I would highly recomend him to anyone looking for a doctor they can trust.

Excellent and compassionate doctor show details Excellent and compassionate doctor
by George on Aug 14th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Lee since he was at Centennial Medical Center in Frisco and now at Baylor Medical Center. At first when he moved to Baylor I was reluctant to drive the long distance, but after visiting another doctor I really see a huge difference in the quality of care.Dr. Lee is one of the most knowledgeable and compassionate doctors I have had pleasure of knowing. He always fits me in when I have urgent care needs. His staff is experienced and timely, and Dr. Lee always discusses lab results promptly and thoroughly. He and his staff conduct themselves professionally, and I greatly recommend Dr. Lee to everybody.

He's changed show details He's changed
by Disappointed in Dr. Lee on May 24th, 2010

Dr. Lee has definitely changed. In the beginning he had a nice bedside manner, and cautious of prescription writing. And used good judgment running lab work. This year, my experience was DIFFERENT. He misdiagnosed me, and wrote 5 prescriptions in three days. (over the phone) I ended up in the ER. I could have died with all of the time he wasted by not running lab work, and writing those prescriptions. He also wrote my a prescription for my husband, and told him he did not need it, but take it just in case. (What!) I heard him with my own ears, I was at the appointment. We will never go back. He is no longer the Dr. we first met. This was reported to the Medical Board, I did find out that he worded his documents to cover himself. (who would have expected any less?) Scary. And such mistakes as constantly calling us for appointments that we did not have. Interesting that he has again moved locations twice in three years.

Mar 20th, 2010

Dr Lee is knowlegeable and an expert in what he does. Kudos to his exemplary staff. They are kind and very easy to communicate with. I will recommend Dr Lee to everybody

He's changed show details He's changed
Jan 18th, 2010

Dr. Lee has changed, and will write prescriptions without without proper diagnosis. Disappointing. Lost his professional bedside manner, and lucky if he looks at you for two seconds because he always has his face constantly in his lap top. I guess if you are knew the show is on. Later you will see.