Learn more about Dr. Mike Mirahmadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Mirahmadi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Mirahmadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirahmadi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mirahmadi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mirahmadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mike K. Mirahmadi practice?
Dr. Mike Mirahmadi practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists, Beverly Hills Nephrologists, Beverly Hills General Practitioners, and Beverly Hills Pediatricians.