Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mike Mirahmadi
Dr. Mike Mirahmadi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mirahmadi is affiliated with Casa Colina Hospital, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Marina Del Rey Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mike Mirahmadi has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mike Mirahmadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Minghsun Liu
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Laurence Seigler
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Beverly Hills, CA 0 mi50
Dr. Ron Benbassat
Beverly Hills, CA 0 mi22