A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Mirahmadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Mirahmadi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Mirahmadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirahmadi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mirahmadi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike K Mirahmadi MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mike K. Mirahmadi practice?
- Dr. Mike Mirahmadi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mike Mirahmadi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Nephrologists.