A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Nguyen, Urology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Nguyen, DMD, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike Minh Nguyen DMD and MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mike M. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Mike Nguyen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mike Nguyen practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: La Canada Flintridge, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Tucson Urologists.