A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Nguyen, Urology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Nguyen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- General Urology
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Prostate Surgery Prostatectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike Minh Nguyen MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mike M. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Mike Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mike Nguyen practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Canada, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.