Learn more about Dr. Mike Oulashian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Oulashian, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oulashian
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oulashian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Oulashian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Smoking Cessation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Oulashian graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Oulashian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike Oulashian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mike Oulashian practice?
- Dr. Mike Oulashian has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mike Oulashian practices Family Medicine near Elkhorn, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Beloit, WI.
See Elkhorn Family Physicians.