A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Oulashian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Oulashian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Smoking Cessation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Oulashian graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Oulashian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike Oulashian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mike Oulashian practice?
- Dr. Mike Oulashian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mike Oulashian practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.