Learn more about Dr. Mike Oulashian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Oulashian, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oulashian
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Oulashian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Oulashian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Smoking Cessation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Oulashian graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Oulashian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike Oulashian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mike Oulashian practice?
- Dr. Mike Oulashian has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mike Oulashian practices Family Medicine near Elkhorn, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Beloit, WI.
See Elkhorn Family Physicians.