Learn more about Dr. Mike Raphtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Raphtis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raphtis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Raphtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Raphtis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphtis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raphtis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike Raphtis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mike Raphtis practice?
- Dr. Mike Raphtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mike Raphtis practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.