A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efthemios Raphtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Efthemios Raphtis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Efthemios Raphtis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphtis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Raphtis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efthemios Sam Raphtis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Efthemios S. Raphtis practice?
- Dr. Efthemios Raphtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Efthemios Raphtis practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.