A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Raphtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Raphtis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Raphtis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphtis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raphtis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike Raphtis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mike Raphtis practice?
- Dr. Mike Raphtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mike Raphtis practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.