2.0

Unprofessional Eye Center show details Unprofessional Eye Center
Jan 22nd, 2013

What a complete disappointment. I've never been treated so rudely by staff as I was. Why anyone would recommend this eye center is beyond me. I will not be returning to this place!

Not recommending show details Not recommending
Jun 11th, 2011

I have severe dry eye problem, When I called for scheduling an appointment, they said I could go the next day and see the doctor. But Optometrist attended me and gave me wrong power.(gave me -.5 which was really uncomfortable),So i had been to the same place to get checked again. 2nd time a lady technician attended me and confirmed that mine is only -0.25...so I had to get new eye glasses(not charged)....Still Dry eye problem..dr.Raphtis prescribed me lotemax..no change...he tried punctal plugs(dissolved in 1week ) just to try and see if I am the right candidate for permanent silicone plugs..I felt little better..So I had dr.Raphtis put silicone plugs in my tear ducts..I still have blurred vision and dry eye problem...So I am thinking to go see another doctor . I really hope my new doctor would help me with my symptoms.