Dr. Mike Umerah Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mike Umerah?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on February 14th, 2017

DR UMERAH IS THE MOST PROFECONAL DR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO AND IVE BEEN TO SEVERAL HE SET ME UP WITH OTHER DOCTORS TO FIX EVERY PROBLEM I HAD HE SAVED MY LIFE TO BE HONEST I WOULD RECOMEND HIM TO EVERYONE IN NEED THANK YOU DR UMERAH

Posted reviews

Posted on February 6th, 2017

There is a post dated Nov 2016 regarding Dr. Umerah and his prescribing an outrageous amount of medication to include fentanyl with Percocet and XanaX. I personally know this is a lie because he will not prescribe XanaX at all., to anyone. I have been a patient since 2008 and though there are some long waits, overall my experience has been nothing but positive. pleasant. He is professional, learned and kind and once getting to know him you will find no better pain doctor. It disgusts me that people post blatant lies about Dr. Umerah. SEE HIM AND MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENTS.

I just found a $100 dollar receipt on my coffee table from Dr. Umerahs office. My son has a history of drug addiction using prescription pain meds. My son wont tell me the truth, but he sure is acting like he is back on drugs, also like he is getting a presciption in order to sell it, having more money than he earns at his restaurant job. Just a concerned parent.

Posted on January 15th, 2017

Posted on November 16th, 2016

Some question his knowledge but remember it would be nearly impossible to breeze through both medical school AND a specialist training. He is trained as an internal Med doc first then even more school so he had to know his stuff. Over all he cares for his patients and yes there are long wait times because it's a difficult if not the most difficult patient population to treat. You won't leave here in pain, if you go to another pain clinic you will wait just as long and have the pain covered up with meds and epidural procedures since they reimburse the most money.

Patient experience

Posted on November 6th, 2016

I have been seeing him for 14 months & he has saved my life & treated my addiction. That said his license has now been suspended & I got no call to let me know this was happening so that I could find a new doctor before running out of my meds. I loved Dr Umerah before this. He seemed to do everything by the book, he Drug tested me as well he should the nurses counted my meds. I imagine this is happening due to the over prescribing of pain meds to his pain clinic patients., personally I know one of them who was being prescribed 120 fentynal patches 90 Percocets & Xanax. She would run out of those in a matter of weeks & then go purchase more on the street! It's people like this who have now left those of us who were seeing him for the right reasons high & dry! He was through & always took his time with every patient & even though the wait was long because we were all treated equally. I'm very upset to be losing him as my doctor.

Posted on November 5th, 2016

. Pleasing personality...too much medication

Current Patient

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Best Doctor EVER!!!!

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Very professional and personal. Have been seeing dr umerah for 6 years and have never had and issues. He genuinely cares about his patients

A patient

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Long wait...........

Posted on August 31st, 2016

A Review of the Hippocratic Oath

Posted on December 20th, 2015

While I have never personally met this man, what I have heard from my father (who is a new pain patient of his) worries me greatly. My father has a very long history of pain medication, as well as others, due to incredibly unfortunate circumstances in his life. He has NEVER abused these drugs, ad he needs them to LIVE. I am aware of the stigma associated with many pain "patients" and the possibility that these drugs might be abused or misused. However, with all of the references and good history that my father has.l, it seems as though that Dr. Umerah doesn't want to give him the time of day, and has been very condescending with his bravado-esque demeanor. It has harmed the psyche of my father through sheer worrying because of this approach, almost as much as the pain medications he NEEDS to survive has taken their inevitable toll on his body. I was always told that a physicians first and foremost duty was the well-bring of the patient, regardless of any biases or other predispositions. I fear that Dr. Umerah may have forgotten this somewhere along the way, and I worry for my father's future because of it. He's been nothing but courteous towards the doctor, and has been met with nothing but apparent disdain and apathy, and it disgusts me.

Good doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2015

I don't know why everyone is complaining. I've seen Dr Umerah for years and have never had an issue. As far as sexual harassment, it's obvious the same person wrote those 2 reviews. As a woman he has never been anything but appropriate. He will joke about other patients but only if it's something funny or outrageous and he never says the names. It does take forever to get in and I do think he over books but no ones perfect. I would recommend him and I have.