A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Waldschmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Waldschmidt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldschmidt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waldschmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mike Waldschmidt, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldschmidt graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waldschmidt has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Independence Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike L Waldschmidt MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mike L. Waldschmidt practice?
- Dr. Mike Waldschmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Mike Waldschmidt practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Liberty, MO.
See Liberty Surgeons.