A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mike Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mike Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mike Yue Chen MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mike Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Mike Chen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mike Chen practices Neurological Surgery near South Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA and Lancaster, CA.
See South Pasadena Neurological Surgeons.